If you’re considering selling your house in Everett, Wa, you might wonder what the process is like. You probably have many questions about how to get started, what kinds of offers you can expect, and how much time it will take. First, we’ll give you some quick information about Everett’s real estate market.
The real estate market in Everett, WA, is challenging to navigate. There are houses for sale, but they go quickly and knowing where to begin your search can be hard. You need someone who knows the real estate community and the local real estate market.
If you dive into a real estate transaction without knowing what you are doing, it could cause financial ruin. You’ll need to be knowledgeable and informed if you want to sell your house quickly and for a fair price.
You can’t learn everything you need about selling a house on Google. There isn’t enough information in a blog to give you the life experience achieved by a professional.
For more information on how to sell your house in Everett, contact Rob Gadbois at (425) 760-5626
Everett Real Estate Broker – Rob Gadbois, Re/Max Elite. Rob has been helping clients buy and sell homes since 2004. He works to achieve his client’s real estate goals by listening carefully and understanding their needs.
Everett Real Estate Market 2022
Since last year, Everett has remained a Seller’s Market which means prices are higher and houses are sold faster.
The median price (average price) for homes in the area sold was $554,763 at $394/sqft.
- Half of all homes sold were below this average, and half were above.
- Based on all homes sold in the last 12 months.
- Difference Since September 2021
Everett Summary as of 10/26/22
- There are 444 active home listings and 42 new homes for sale in Everett, WA.
- The average home in Everett, WA, stays on the market for 53 days, compared to 96 days last year.
- In Everett, WA, you’ll find 35 elementary schools, 16 middle schools, and 15 high schools in the Snohomish County R-1 School District.
Sell your house in Everett, Washington, with the top real estate agent on your side.
If you’re considering selling your house in Everett, Wa, you might wonder what the process is like. You probably have many questions about how to get started, what kinds of offers you can expect, and how much time it will take.
Luckily, we’ve got all the answers!
First things first: If you’re looking for an agent who knows the Everett real estate market inside and out and won’t waste your time or make promises they can’t keep, call Rob Gadbois at (425) 760-5626.
Rob will meet with you for a free consultation to discuss whether selling your home is the right move for you and, if so, how he can help make the process as smooth as possible.
With Rob Gadbois as your listing agent, you will receive:
- A complete analysis of your home’s value and the options for selling it as quickly as possible.
- Proactive marketing with top-quality photography to showcase the property in its best light.
- A contact with the buyers’ agents and other real estate professionals to negotiate the best possible sale price.
- A professional who is looking out for you and your best interest. Someone who genuinely cares about why you are selling and what your situation is.
- An excellent listener.
- An expert at understanding local market conditions.
- An agent that belongs to a network of local professionals.
- Guidance through negotiations.
- Someone is available when you have questions, communicates with you, and won’t push you to make quick decisions.
When selling your house in Everett, it’s important to work with an agent you can trust. Your agent will list your property and attract the most buyers possible.
Rob Gadbois has many contacts in the real estate business, including stagers, attorneys, and mortgage brokers. He can meet with you for showings and help you sort through solid offers from unqualified buyers.
Rob will negotiate prices and help you deal with any problems in selling your house.
Selling a home can be challenging, but the process will go much smoother when you call Rob Gadbois.